Safer, Smarter, Faster
Clinical Research for
We advance clinical research by enabling the research ecosystem to develop life-changing therapiesLearn More
Advarra Integrated Solutions enable the safe, ethical, compliant, and efficient development of life-changing therapies.
Premier provider of integrated IRB, IBC, DMC, and EAC review services.
- Largest integrated provider of Institutional Review Board (IRB) services covering a network of more than 3,500 health systems, cancer centers, academic medical centers, and investigators.
- Powered by the Center for IRB Intelligence Platform (CIRBI).
- Largest provider of IBC services supported by a growing network of Gene Therapy Ready sites.
- Industry’s most experienced provider of DMC and EAC services powered by a worldwide network of 1,500+ medical, biostatistical, and clinical research experts.
Solve mission-critical challenges and bring life-changing therapies to patients faster
- Team of expert consultants, organized in Centers of Excellence specializing in Quality, Regulatory, Clinical, and Institutional Research.
- Effectively blending industry best practice; tested, proven methodologies
- Successful history of client engagements to deliver optimal outcomes.
Large team and standard processes provide fast, reliable services and real results
- Streamline your study activation and research productivity.
- Maximize your Advarra technology investments.
- Experience breakthrough efficiencies.
Next-generation technology solutions that automate, streamline, and expedite processes across the clinical trial lifecycle
- Solutions for Sponsors and CROs improve study start up and simplify and provide greater visibility to submission, tracking and review processes and support site and patient education and protocol compliance.
- Solutions for sites deliver comprehensive visibility into research operations, increased financial viability, enhanced compliance across the research enterprise, and improved strategic decision-making.
Customer Community Across The Clinical Research Ecosystem
We Accelerate the Advancement of Human Health
Safeguard Trial Participants
Advarra safeguards trial participants by ensuring protocols are safe for the patient and feasible for researchers.
Advarra provides innovative regulatory compliance solutions and expertise throughout the research lifecycle.
Empower Clinical Sites
Advarra applies site-centric technologies to facilitate critical workflows and collaboration between sites, sponsors, and CROs.
Optimize Research Performance
From strategic program and study design, to site selection, to conducting trials, Advarra’s data-driven approach and clinical, quality, regulatory, and therapeutic expertise makes us invaluable partners.
Advarra By the Numbers
institutions, hospitals, health systems, and academic medical centers trust Advarra
of Operation Warp Speed vaccine trials supported by Advarra IRB and IBC
NCI-designated Cancer Centers use Advarra Technology
investigators utilize Advarra technology solutions to support their research
Read our Related Resources
Top Three Reasons Why Your Medical Device Needs a Clinical Trial
Interpreting evolving regulations for medical devices is a common challenge for emerging biotech companies.
FDA Guidance Offers New Flexibility to Biotechs in Cell and Gene Therapy
FDA recently released new guidance, potentially impacting early-phase cell and gene therapy trials.
Unique First-in-Human Phase I IRB Considerations you Might not Know About
An institutional review board (IRB) may ask some different questions for first-in-human (FIH) Phase I trials than later phase studies.