Advarra Integrated Solutions enable the safe, ethical, compliant, and efficient development of life-changing therapies.
Premier provider of integrated IRB, IBC, DMC, and EAC review services.
- Largest integrated provider of Institutional Review Board (IRB) services covering a network of more than 3,500 health systems, cancer centers, academic medical centers, and investigators.
- Powered by the Center for IRB Intelligence Platform (CIRBI).
- Largest provider of IBC services supported by a growing network of Gene Therapy Ready sites.
- Industry’s most experienced provider of DMC and EAC services powered by a worldwide network of 1,500+ medical, biostatistical, and clinical research experts.
Solve mission-critical challenges and bring life-changing therapies to patients faster
- Team of expert consultants, organized in Centers of Excellence specializing in Quality, Regulatory, Clinical, and Institutional Research.
- Effectively blending industry best practice; tested, proven methodologies
- Successful history of client engagements to deliver optimal outcomes.
Large team and standard processes provide fast, reliable services and real results
- Streamline your study activation and research productivity.
- Maximize your Advarra technology investments.
- Experience breakthrough efficiencies.
Next-generation technology solutions that automate, streamline, and expedite processes across the clinical trial lifecycle
- Solutions for Sponsors and CROs improve study start up and simplify and provide greater visibility to submission, tracking and review processes and support site and patient education and protocol compliance.
- Solutions for sites deliver comprehensive visibility into research operations, increased financial viability, enhanced compliance across the research enterprise, and improved strategic decision-making.
We Accelerate the Advancement of Human Health
Safeguard Trial Participants
Advarra safeguards trial participants by ensuring protocols are safe for the patient and feasible for researchers.
Advarra provides innovative regulatory compliance solutions and expertise throughout the research lifecycle.
Empower Clinical Sites
Advarra applies site-centric technologies to facilitate critical workflows and collaboration between sites, sponsors, and CROs.
Optimize Research Performance
From strategic program and study design, to site selection, to conducting trials, Advarra’s data-driven approach and clinical, quality, regulatory, and therapeutic expertise makes us invaluable partners.
Read our Related Resources
IRB Review of Virtual Trial Technology
Explore the current regulatory landscape governing mHealth and virtual trial applications in clinical research.
Patient Recruitment and Enrollment in Clinical Trials
An infographic on patient recruitment and enrollment to learn how they find out about clinical trials and the reasons they participate.
Four Questions to Ask When Establishing a Pharmacovigilance Organization
Four common but critical questions for emerging biotech organizations establishing a pharmacovigilance (PV) organization.