Advarra Integrated Solutions enable the safe, ethical, compliant, and efficient development of life-changing therapies.
Premier provider of integrated IRB, IBC, DMC, and EAC review services.
- Largest integrated provider of Institutional Review Board (IRB) services covering a network of more than 3,500 health systems, cancer centers, academic medical centers, and investigators.
- Powered by the Center for IRB Intelligence Platform (CIRBI).
- Largest provider of IBC services supported by a growing network of Gene Therapy Ready sites.
- Industry’s most experienced provider of DMC and EAC services powered by a worldwide network of 1,500+ medical, biostatistical, and clinical research experts.
Solve mission-critical challenges and bring life-changing therapies to patients faster
- Team of expert consultants, organized in Centers of Excellence specializing in Quality, Regulatory, Clinical, and Institutional Research.
- Effectively blending industry best practice; tested, proven methodologies
- Successful history of client engagements to deliver optimal outcomes.
Large team and standard processes provide fast, reliable services and real results
- Streamline your study activation and research productivity.
- Maximize your Advarra technology investments.
- Experience breakthrough efficiencies.
Next-generation technology solutions that automate, streamline, and expedite processes across the clinical trial lifecycle
- Solutions for Sponsors and CROs improve study start up and simplify and provide greater visibility to submission, tracking and review processes and support site and patient education and protocol compliance.
- Solutions for sites deliver comprehensive visibility into research operations, increased financial viability, enhanced compliance across the research enterprise, and improved strategic decision-making.
We Accelerate the Advancement of Human Health
Safeguard Trial Participants
Advarra safeguards trial participants by ensuring protocols are safe for the patient and feasible for researchers.
Advarra provides innovative regulatory compliance solutions and expertise throughout the research lifecycle.
Empower Clinical Sites
Advarra applies site-centric technologies to facilitate critical workflows and collaboration between sites, sponsors, and CROs.
Optimize Research Performance
From strategic program and study design, to site selection, to conducting trials, Advarra’s data-driven approach and clinical, quality, regulatory, and therapeutic expertise makes us invaluable partners.
Read our Related Resources
Budgeting and Billing Compliance in Study Activation
Faced with expanding their budgets, sponsors and sites must enable budgeting and billing compliance best practices starting at study activation.
Improving Site-Sponsor Relationships: Proactive Strategies for Transparent Clinical Trials
This eBook outlines how clinical research sites and sponsors can effectively work together to improve their relationship.
Duke University Prioritizes Advarra eReg’s Site Centric Workflows within a Connected Research Ecosystem
Download the case study to learn more about how Advarra eReg’s site centric workflows streamlined Duke University’s clinical operations.