Coverage Analysis Certification and Training
Take Your Research Career to the Next Level
Beyond elevating our customers’ operations, we are committed to holistically elevating and educating the industry. Achieving this goal starts with those serving on the front lines of clinical research.
Coverage Analysis Certification™ and Training
A new industry standard in coverage analysis
We’ve partnered with industry leaders from Research Academy to create a Coverage Analysis Certification program, tailored specifically for OnCore users. Research Academy provides comprehensive training to streamline coverage analysis and study activation processes for multi-center trials across the country.
Certification workshops are offered twice annually. If you’re interested in furthering your knowledge on advanced coverage analysis principles, we invite you to attend.
Why attend a workshop?
- Earn up to 12 hours of pre-approved continuing education credit through SOCRA and ACRP
- Work alongside top coverage analysts in the country
- Learn from industry leading coverage analysis experts
- Obtain an industry-recognized, comprehensive certification in coverage analysis
- Gain career-building insight virtually, without the need to leave your office
- 100% of attendees surveyed recommend the training to others.
Who should attend a workshop?
This session is designed for coverage analysis, budget development, research finance, and/or research billing compliance stakeholders. CTMS experience not required. Session is designed for both OnCore and non-OnCore users. Cost: $995