Early Phase Center of Excellence
Reviews, Technology, and Services to Support the Efficient Management of Early Phase Research
Safeguard participants and maintain momentum with accelerated review timelines, consistent expertise, and responsive support tailored to early phase research needs.Contact Us to Get Started
Safer, Smarter, Faster Early Phase Research with Advarra
- Reliable IRB reviews and timelines
- Responsive, rapid support from dedicated early phase team
- Knowledgeable biosafety experts to speed startup for studies involving genetic engineering
- Integrated IRB, IBC, DMC, and EAC services for streamlined reviews
- Efficient management solutions for multiple trials
- User-friendly technologies and workflows to help speed adoption
- eConsent system to optimize the quality of the consenting process
- Informed consent development services customized to the protocol and ready for IRB review
- Short- and long-term research staffing solutions to fill core team roles
Services and Solutions That Optimize Efficiency Without Sacrificing Quality
Our dedicated early phase team provides responsive, rapid support; expert reviews; and reliable timelines.
Ensure appropriate biosafety protections for participants, site staff, and the community without sacrificing efficiency.
Manage and report on study data with clinical trial management software (CTMS), eConsent, eReg, and other integrated solutions.
Leverage Advarra’s research services and technology solutions to streamline early phase operations and maintain compliance.
IRB Review of Phase I Research: Balancing Ethics and Efficiency
Phase I research is a crucial part of drug and therapy development. Because it differs in important ways from later...
Find out how to address Phase I research challenges to enable efficient IRB review and timely study startup.
Informed Consent: When, Why, and How It’s Obtained
While there are many important aspects of a clinical research trial, the trial itself wouldn’t happen without research participants. Running...
Aside from being a regulatory and ethical requirement, informed consent is a good way to ensure participant knowledge and develop a foundation trust between researcher and participant.
Understanding the Complexity and Uniqueness of Phase I Trials
In clinical research, working with organizations that understand the ins and outs of the phase of your trial is key...
There are many distinctions that set Phase I trials apart from the rest. For sites aiming for a successful Phase I trial, working with an organization that understands the nuances is key.