Elevate Your Research
Advarra offers comprehensive services designed to streamline your study activation and research productivity. Maximize your investment through breakthrough efficiencies with our technology solutions and research services.Start the Conversation
Institutional Review Board (IRB) Services
IRB solutions to safeguard trial participants
Manage regulatory requirements, simplify reporting, and monitor review status in real time.
Over 3,500 institutions, hospitals, health systems, and academic medical centers (AMCs) trust Advarra to ensure compliant research conduct for everything from single investigational sites to multiple site research consortia and therapeutic networks.
Institutional Biosafety Committee (IBC) Services
Comprehensive review and oversight of clinical trials involving investigational products containing engineered genetic material
Is your site prepared to conduct gene therapy and mRNA-engineered vaccine research? Join the world’s largest Gene Therapy Ready site network and save five to six weeks off your study activation timeline.
Technology Solutions for Research Sites
Building a strong research operations foundation for academic medical centers, cancer centers, health systems, sites, and site networks.
- Clinical Trial Management: Leverage comprehensive, proven, and standardized CTMS and eRegulatory (eReg) management built through collaboration with leading research organizations.
- Clinical Data Management: Standardize your clinical data practices to accelerate collection, ensure reliability, and spend less time correcting errors.
- Research Administration: Measure your scientific impact and effectively demonstrate your research return on investment to the National Institutes of Health (NIH), National Cancer Institute (NCI), and to your organizational leadership.
Advarra knows time is of the essence, making it crucial to ensure a quicker study activation process. Our Professional Services allows organizations to focus on what matters the most: research.
- Advarra Research-Ready Training: Equip your team with a variety of effective clinical research trainings
- Budget Negotiation: Alleviate administrative burdens and reach your funding goals
- Budget Setup: Improve implementation timelines with finance-related data entry support
- Calendar Build: Expedite study activation with custom CTMS calendars
- CC Study Build: Rely on Advarra to build your study directly in your CTMS, enabling quick and compliant study activation
- Coverage Analysis: Ensure your site stays compliant with Medicare billing compliance
- Custom eLearning: Align and train staff on your organization’s workflows, policies, and configurations
- EDC Study Design: Accelerate your investigator-initiated trial (IIT) portfolio with high-quality calendars and forms
- eSource Study Build: Leverage Advarra’s team of experts to deliver high-quality study builds and forms
- Informed Consent Development: Create compliant, easy-to-understand clinical trial documentation
- Research Technology Staffing: Engage top-level professionals to fill roles in the short- or long-term on-site or remotely
Grant Application Support
When developing a grant budget, how do you ensure you’ve included everything your project will need?
Maximize your funding request and avoid resources surprises down the road with Advarra’s support. Download our grant application checklist for an outline of common (and sometimes forgotten) elements you may need to include in your budget.
Need a budget estimate for your grant?
Improving Study Activation Time for Gene Therapy Research
With the growing popularity of gene therapy research and genetically engineered vaccines, sites need to understand study activation impacts
Making the Most of Site Training: Lessons from the Pandemic
Ensure that your next remote site initiation visit is both productive and useful despite the virtual setting with these tips
Q&A – Regulatory Fine Points: Exploring 21 CFR Part 11 Validation
Advarra's experts answer audience questions from our Regulatory Fine Points: Exploring 21 CFR Part 11 Validation webinar.