The Advarra® CIRBI Platform is a fully validated, 21 CFR Part 11 compliant, electronic IRB management platform. The CIRBI Platform enables real-time communication among sponsors/CROs, research sites, study staff and IRB members. In turn, you get greater transparency, accessibility and quality oversight for your clinical research programs.
As Advarra’s fully integrated electronic platform, CIRBI is backed by powerful technology and an experienced team that supports a swift start to your program.
With Advarra’s CIRBI Platform, you can:
- Start faster with adaptive forms and saved/pre-populated submission data
- Access projects anytime, anywhere
- Be confident you’re secure with a fully validated system
- Get powerful project status and site metrics that drive decisions
- Customize notifications to get exactly the information you need
Examples of how the CIRBI Platform accelerates common review workflows from submission to close-out:
- Following initial submission, all IRB-required documentation and submissions are readily available in the CIRBI Platform. Modifications and reports required by the IRB are easily created, submitted and tracked.
- Real-time postings regarding the status of a submission, and email notification of changes in submission status.
- Real-time notification of and access to IRB correspondence; access to original regulatory documents 24/7/365.
- Customizable, automated email notifications.
- Immediate notification of IRB-approved sponsor protocol changes.
Expert Support Comes Standard
As soon as you submit your application, you will be assigned an experienced Advarra coordinator who will work with you through the review, approval and duration of your study. Advarra’s CIRBI Platform help desk is also available to assist:
Hours: 9 a.m. – 8 p.m. ET, Monday – Friday
Toll Free Number: 1-866-992-4724