Coverage Analysis Certification Training
Coverage Analysis Certification Training offers up to 12 hours of continuing education credit through SOCRA & ACRP, and provides an opportunity to achieve Coverage Analysis Certification™.
Key training topics include:
- Clinical research billing regulations and Coverage Analysis best practices
- Strategies to maximize the utility of OnCore billing grids and electronic health record interfaces
- Best practice approaches to OnCore financials implementation & user adoption
- Study activation workflow engineering and research budgeting and billing compliance workflows
- Research charge master considerations and functionality
Attendees receive a participant guide, practical job aids, and guidance materials adopted by leading medical centers to support OnCore budget development and coverage analysis best practices. Participants will also have the opportunity to become Certified Coverage Analysts™ by successfully demonstrating subject matter proficiency through a post-training assessment and remote practicum.
The training is led by Bishoy Anastasi, a national subject matter expert in clinical research finance, coverage analysis, and research billing compliance. Bishoy brings 20+ years of clinical research management experience, and oversees coverage analysis and research finance teams for a leading academic medical center.
- 500+ research faculty and staff trained across 60+ sites and sponsors.
- 100% of surveyed attendees would recommend this training to colleagues.
- 99.7% of surveyed attendees rate the training amongst the best attended.
Who Should Attend?
This session is designed for coverage analysis, budget development, research finance, and/or clinical research billing compliance stakeholders.