Coverage Analysis Certification Training
Coverage Analysis CertificationTM Training offers up to 12 hours of continuing education credit through SOCRA & ACRP, and provides an opportunity to become a Certified Coverage AnalystTM (CCA).
Key Training Topics Include:
- Key clinical research billing regulations, recent audits, and practical risk mitigation
- Practical Coverage Analysis best practices adopted by leading medical centers
- Strategies to maximize the utility of OnCore & electronic health record billing interfaces
- Best practice approaches for OnCore financials implementation & user adoption
- Study activation, research budgeting, and billing compliance workflow engineering
- Research charge master design and implementation considerations
Attendees receive a participant guide, practical job aids, and guidance materials adopted by leading medical centers to facilitate OnCore budget development and coverage analysis best practices. Participants will also have the exclusive opportunity to become Certified Coverage Analysts™ (CCA) by successfully demonstrating subject matter proficiency through a post-training assessment and practicum.
The training is led by Bishoy Anastasi, a national subject matter expert in clinical research finance, coverage analysis, and research billing compliance. Bishoy brings 20+ years of clinical research management experience, and oversees coverage analysis and research finance teams for a leading academic medical center.
- 500+ research faculty and staff trained across 60+ sites and sponsors.
- 100% of surveyed attendees would recommend this training to colleagues.
Who Should Attend?
This session is designed for coverage analysis, budget development, research finance, and/or clinical research billing compliance stakeholders.
- Coverage Analysis Training $495
- Coverage Analysis Training AND Coverage Analysis Certification™ Examination $995