- HRPP director
- IRB director / manager / analyst / coordinator / educator
- IRB member
- VP of research administration
- Director of research finance
- HIPAA research privacy officer
- Research compliance officer
- Conflicts of interest officer
- Research integrity officer (RIO)
- Director of clinical operations
- Clinical research coordinators
- Regulatory coordinators
- Clinical research nurse
- Project managers
- Data specialists
- Study activation coordinators
Let Our Experience be Your Advantage
Our team includes certified IRB professionals (CIPs) as well as current and former IRB members, directors, managers, and coordinators with hands-on experience working with multiple IRB systems. Many of our team members are also Certified in Healthcare Research Compliance (CHRC) which enables us to seamlessly integrate with your team and assist with various roles and responsibilities associated with research administration and compliance programs.
Research Staffing by the Numbers
Anticipate staffing shortages in “numerous areas” or the organization will have “widespread” staffing shortages
Say staffing levels are going to change from what they were pre-pandemic
Felt staffing levels would get worse
Data collected from Advarra Trend Report: The Future of Work in Clinical Research
Enhance Your Team with Advarra Expertise
We understand your challenges and partner with you to deliver customized solutions to fit your unique needs. With Advarra’s Institutional Research Center of Excellence, you’ll keep research moving forward during vacancies, layoffs, and leaves. We stand ready to help you deliver.
- 25+ years average industry experience
- Hands-on experience at R1 Research Universities
- 5 experts who are Certified IRB Professionals (CIPs)
- 2 experts who are Certified in Healthcare Research Compliance (CHRC)
- Team of over 200 study team professionals ready to help move your research forward
Read our Related Resources
The Revolving Door of Research: The Resourceful Way to Run Trials
Examine the current state of industry resources, resourcing implications, and the way we can now think of work: remote, hybrid, or on-site.
Future of Work in Clinical Research
When SARS-CoV-2 (the virus causing the disease COVID-19) broke out in 2020, the clinical research community needed to pivot quickly...
Clinical Research Staffing Reprioritizations and Resourcing Strategies
Gain insights on how to work through staffing reprioritizations and options to consider when planning resourcing strategies.