Stay Connected with Participant-Centric, Two-Way Text Messaging
Enable Participant Communication and Retention that Scales to Any Size Study
Optimized for facilitating decentralized trial communications, CCText is the only Clinical Trial Management System (CTMS) embedded, two-way text messaging solution to meet the centralized oversight needs of health systems, hospitals, site networks, and individual sites engaged in clinical research.
Boost Participant Engagement and Retention Through Text Messaging
With oversight control from within Clinical Conductor CTMS, CCText is designed to boost patient engagement and retention with two-way messaging for sending and confirming appointment reminders. It also enhances the enrollment process by proactively communicating potential trials to known participants, and connecting interested participants with recruiters.
Benefits of a Participant Text Messaging Solution
Texting is ubiquitous. Research sites offering an engaging, two-way communication system have a leg up in terms of enhancing their participants’ experience, streamlining the enrollment process, and simplifying site operations. Enabling staff and participants to communicate by text avoids missed study visits, shares study updates, allows for easy appointment reminders, and maximizes recruitment efforts. CCText adheres to HIPAA compliance and other security regulations.
Streamline Enrollment Processes
• Find potential study participants over a wider area
• Share study information with patient-centric messaging
• Answer questions and qualify in real time with text chat
• Funnel prospects into Clinical Conductor CTMS for screening
• Maximize recruitment and diversity
Simplify Site Operations
• Increase participant satisfaction with tailored messages
• Boost retention with valuable potential study information
• Reduce missed appointments with text confirmations
• Decrease drop-outs at each study stage