Need rapid startup support for vaccine and gene therapy trials?
Contact our Biosafety Services for IBC reviews in as little as 4.1 business days.
Looking for tips and best practices to keep research moving?
Download our free white paper Clinical Research in the COVID-19 Era: Methods for Continuity.
Need a turnkey solution for staffing and training, regulatory compliance, investigator communications, sIRB management, and recordkeeping?
Download our case study to learn how we can help guide, protect, and streamline your local IRB office with Advarra GPS.
Require support in the wake of furloughs and staff reassignments?
Get short- and long-term assistance on-site and remotely to assist IRB operations and research technology teams.
Need help navigating the virtual environment?
Contact our experts for SOP design, administration, and compliance support.
Assessing your research portfolio to keep research moving?
Contact us for proactive, collaborative guidance.
Have a study that’s stuck?
Transfer IRB oversight to Advarra until the original IRB is prepared to re-take oversight.
Have to determine a strategy for restarting your studies?
Get access to our free Restart Your Research eLearning
Have a research question about COVID-19?
Get a response within one business day.
Have a COVID-19 study?
Get priority reviews and the industry’s best turnaround times.
Watch our free educational on-demand webinars
- Ask Advarra Live: The Real-World Impact of COVID-19 on Research
- The New Normal: Considerations for Restarting Research
- Gene Therapy Research in the Age of COVID-19: Study Startup Success for Infectious Disease, Oncology, and Rare Disease Research
- COVID-19 Lessons Learned: Technology and Agility in the New Clinical Trial Landscape
- Accelerating the Recovery – IRB Review of Virtual Trial Technology
- Fireside Chat: The Future of Clinical Trials and Site Engagement
- Institutional Perspectives: Leveraging Technology to Meet Operational Goals During COVID-19
- From Reactive to Proactive: How to Evolve Your Research Program During a Global Crisis
- The New Urgency of Clinical Trials: How Oncology Leads the Evolution
- Study Startup Success for the New Generation of Genetically Engineered Vaccines
- Research Staffing Strategies During Challenging Times