Insights Business Intelligence
Surface the right data to make informed decisions
Improve your clinical research operations strategies using comprehensive, diverse dashboards built through collaboration with top researchers.
Here are just a few questions you can answer using Insights dashboards:
- Which studies are “problem protocols” and are failing to achieve enrollment targets?
- Which studies are currently in the process of study start-up and how are they progressing towards activation?
- Am I getting a representative sampling of my catchment area, by location, gender, race, and ethnic status?
- How much staff time (effort) is going into activating a new study?
- How has accrual within a specific management group performed over time?
Which fields are pulled from OnCore and EVAL?
Contact us to receive a spreadsheet to see where all variables used in Insights are being pulled from OnCore and EVAL source fields.
Can I add users to access only certain information?
You can apply the same privileges that are utilized in OnCore to Insights, including the same set of protocols and fields to which a user has access.
Can I email information from the system?
Users can send emails directly from the system for specific dashboards by pulling in the exact protocol and related details that need attention.
How will I know if my data is valid once it’s in Insights?
We have data readiness dashboards available for select Insights dashboards, which give you an overall score that represents how much you can trust your records, broken down by management group. Additionally, it shows where and what to fix (i.e., the specific invalid field for a protocol).
Do I need Insights if I have dedicated report writers?
Insights is not a means to replace report writers, statisticians, or IT teams, but is very much complementary to what they do. If anything, it will save them time to focus on other tasks at hand. You’re not just buying the reports you haven’t had a chance to create yet, but buying into the whole of what other peer organizations are doing.